Welcome Patients and Visitors
As a diversified practitioner, Dr. Reena Pathak, DC, specializes in musculoskeletal injuries, spinal health, proper posture, and enhancing and optimizing the patient's health with various strengthening and rehabilitative exercises.
Taking a patient-centred, evidence-based chiropractic approach to health care enables her to develop good relationships with her patients and increase the effectiveness of treatments provided.
Her goal is to decrease the risk of common health conditions, decrease pain, increase healing and improve your health.
Her treatments consist of mysofascial release therapy, spinal adjustments, instrument assisted soft tissue technique (Graston® Technique), laser, acupuncture, ultrasound, kinesiotaping, rehabilitative exercises, and many other therapies.
Dr. Reena Pathak offers a relaxing environment that allows patients enough time to have all of their health care needs and concerns addressed. Rehabilitation, self-care and prevention are emphasized to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse.
She believes that it is not only her job to help you feel better, but to give you the tools to become independently healthy for life.
As Dr. Reena says,"Health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. While many conditions can be addressed through positive lifestyle choices, it is my goal to assist your body's natural healing mechanisms and to show you how to best care for yourself outside of the office."
Dr. Reena enjoys treating patients of all ages. She is passionate about chiropractic and complementary medicine and enjoys incorporating these facets of medicine into her patients' lives.
She implements a wide variety of chiropractic techniques in conjunction with rehabilitation and exercises to individualize each patient's treatment plan. Dr. Reena believes that active patient participation in conjunction with patient education is the most efficient means to optimizing her patients' health.
Additionally, she integrates evidence-based chiropractic medicine, acupuncture, rehabilitation into a program customized to your needs allows you to return to your active lifestyle without pain.
Dr. Reena is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenic Supplements and FirstLine Therapy®(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she offers Chiropractic Treatment, Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. The office also offers Registered Massage Therapy.
Call Dr. Reena Pathak to schedule your appointment today at (519) 987-4261 or contact the office.
Dr. Reena Pathak's Credentials
- Doctor of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Education, University of Windsor
- Bachelor of Science, University of Windsor
- Diploma in Health Science—Medical Laboratory Technology, St. Clair College
- Certified in Acupuncture
- KinesioTaping Courses completed
- Trained in Custom Foot Orthotics, The Orthotic Group
- Graston Technique®, Certified
- Graston Technique®, therapy specialist
- FirstLine Therapy®, Certified
- Member of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)
- Member of Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA)
- Member of Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Member of Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
- Member of Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)
- Member of American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Member of Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance (FTCA)